Cemeteries

Elgin

The Elgin Cemetery was established in 1903. An alphabetical list and map are located at the cemetery entrance.  In 1998, the R.M. of Whitewater passed a by-law to establish a “Perpetual Care Fund” for the upkeep and care of the Elgin Cemetery. Donations made to the perpetual care fund are administered by the R.M. of Whitewater. Interest from this investment is used in maintenance of the cemetery. This fund is the main source of income for the care of our cemetery.

Donations to this fund may be sent to R.M. of Whitewater, Box 53, Minto MB, R0K 1M0.

Minto

The R.M. of Whitewater has established a “Perpetual Care Fund” for the upkeep and care of the Minto Cemetery. Donations are administered by the R.M. Interest from the investment is used in maintenance of the cemetery.

Donations to this fund may be sent to R.M. of Whitewater, Box 53, Minto MB R0K 1M0.